Bringing a new baby home is a joyful occasion, but as any mom will tell you it changes things. That is unavoidable. But, it’s my goal to show you that it doesn’t have to change everything. As we cozy into fall season with our new baby (or toddler, or child, or partner, or friend…), let’s make the most of what the season has to offer. Download my fall activities with baby bingo card above and get started!
The card includes fall activities that can be done with baby in tow. Some examples include:
- Visit a corn maze or local fall event
- Wear matching fall pajamas
- Go on a scenic drive with baby
- Cuddle with baby while sipping a fall drink (pumpkin spice, hot chocolate, apple cider, etc.)
- Do a fall craft with baby’s help (baby butt pumpkin imprint, handprint leaves, etc.)
This will be my daughter’s first fall season and I look forward to “blacking out” my BINGO card with her.
These activities are great for anyone looking to make the most of their fall. Download the PDF or share your completed fall baby bingo card on Instagram.
Which activities are you most excited to share with baby this fall? How many spaces can you cross off? Tell me your favorite fall memory!
Leave a Reply